Eating healthy doesn’t should be time-consuming. Case in level, this delectable shimp and couscous dish you can also make in lower than 20 minutes. The creamy yogurt sauce kicks your fats cravings whereas the protein-packed shrimp works to maintain you full.
Shrimp and Couscous With Yogurt-Hummus Sauce
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: four
- 1 cup entire wheat couscous
- 1/four cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ready hummus
- 2 tablespoons chopped recent mint or dill
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/four kilos medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails eliminated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/four to 1/2 teaspoon scorching paprika
- Juice of half lemon
- Preheat the broiler to excessive.
- Combine the couscous, raisins and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a bowl. Add 1 1/four cups very popular water, cowl with plastic wrap and let sit till all the water is absorbed and the couscous is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir collectively the yogurt, hummus, mint and 1 to 2 tablespoons water in one other bowl. Season with salt and put aside.
- Toss the shrimp, tomatoes, the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and paprika collectively. Spread out on a baking sheet and broil till the shrimp is opaque and cooked by way of, about four minutes. Drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork. Divide the shrimp and couscous amongst four plates. Scrape any of the drippings from the baking sheet into the yogurt-hummus sauce. Serve the shrimp and couscous with the sauce.