Switch up your snack routine with this mild and creamy white bean dip. Cut up carrots, celery, and different recent veggies for dipping and take pleasure in!
Light and Creamy White Bean Dip
- 2/three cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- One 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper
- 2 teaspoons good high quality olive oil
- Pinch smoked or candy paprika
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Combine the cottage cheese, vinegar, thyme, beans, 1/four teaspoon salt and 1/four teaspoon pepper in a food processor.
- Puree till clean, scraping down the edges of the bowl as wanted.
- Chill 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the paprika and garnish with chives.