These low-carb wraps are full of protein and daring taste. Our spin on this restaurant basic consists of crunchy water chestnuts and lean ground-chicken.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound floor hen
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/four cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 (Eight-ounce) can entire water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high warmth. Add floor hen and prepare dinner till browned, about Three-5 minutes, ensuring to crumble the hen because it cooks; drain extra fats.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and Sriracha till onions have turn into translucent, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chestnuts and inexperienced onions till tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to style.
- To serve, spoon a number of tablespoons of the hen combination into the middle of a lettuce leaf, taco-style.