Craving chocolate however not additional sugar?
Our oh-so easy, chocolate bark recipe consists of all-natural honey and peppermint extract for taste with out the empty energy. After you make your bark, break it up and serve for a no-fuss snack at your subsequent get-together. It’s a terrific substitute for conventional vacation candies.
Sugar-Free Peppermint Chocolate Bark
Cooking Time: 2 Hours
Serving Size: 12
- Four ouncesunsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/Four cup coconut oil
- 1/Four cup honey
- half tsp peppermint extract
- Optional: crushed peppermints, sea salt, coconut flakes, nuts for toppings
- Place the unsweetened chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler on medium-high warmth. While the chocolate and coconut oil is melting, get an eight×eight dish and line with parchment paper.
- Let warmth till all the chocolate and coconut oil is melted and blend gently with a spoon. Turn off the warmth, then add the honey and blend completely to mix.
- Add the peppermint extract and blend.
- Pour combination into the dish and freeze for about 10 minutes. Then pull the chocolate out of the freezer so as to add toppings. The chocolate must be barely more durable however nonetheless melted sufficient to carry the toppings.
- Put the chocolate again within the freezer and permit to freeze for about 1-2 hours till it’s exhausting.
- Break aside into smaller items and serve