Make a low-carb model of your favourite cheat meal. Top your cauliflower crust with all your pizza favorites, and you could simply overlook you’re consuming greens. This meal is ideal for meal-prepping your lunches, or for a enjoyable night time with pals.
Healthy and Delicious Cauliflower Crust Topping Ideas
- Turkey sausage
- Low-fat cheese
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Serves: four
- 12 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 2 low-fat tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon seed mix
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels. Cover a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Pour frozen cauliflower right into a microwave-safe bowl and warmth within the microwave till simply thawed, about 1 minute. Place cauliflower in the midst of a skinny material serviette; twist and squeeze repeatedly to wring out as a lot moisture as potential. Transfer cauliflower to a food processor. Process till crumbled. Return to the material serviette and repeat twisting and squeezing. Transfer cauliflower pulp to a mixing bowl.
- Add egg, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, seed mix, 1 tsp. dried basil, garlic powder, and 1/four tsp. salt to the bowl with the pulp and mix. Form right into a ball in your pan. Press right into a flat Eight-inch circle. Use fingertips to create a clean periphery.
- Bake within the preheated oven on the middle rack till prime begins to show golden brown, 16 to 17 minutes. Remove from oven and use a spatula to loosen paper. Flip crust and return to oven till golden, 5 to six minutes extra.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, basil, and salt in a bowl. Spread sauce on prime of baked crust. Top together with your favourite toppings!