Gear up for Sunday’s recreation with this healthy rendition of your favourite tailgate food: buffalo wings.
Kick your cravings by stuffing a fiber-rich candy potato with protein-packed hen. Remember to follow security and unplug your slow-cooker when the sport is over.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless hen breast
- half lb. boneless skinless hen thighs
- 1/three cup scorching sauce
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/Four tsp. cayenne
- Four small baked candy potatoes
- Place hen in a sluggish cooker set on low.
- In a small saucepan on medium-high warmth, mix the recent sauce, butter, coconut aminos, garlic powder, and cayenne. Stir collectively and warmth till butter is melted.
- Pour sauce into sluggish cooker.
- Cook for Four-6 hour on low or till hen is tender.
- Remove hen from sluggish cooker and shred with two forks. Return shredded hen to sluggish cooker and toss with sauce.
- Turn sluggish cooker to heat (or stay on low) till able to serve.