‘Tis the season to sweeten up your chilly days with wealthy and creamy desserts. And when you could also be tempted to succeed in for Christmas cookies and sweets, this Greek yogurt chocolate peppermint mousse is a superb guilt-free substitute.
Our model of peppermint mousse trades within the heavy cream for plain, non-fat Greek yogurt. Plus, this confection is full of highly effective probiotics.
Greek Yogurt Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: four
- 1 three/four cups plain Greek yogurt
- half cup nonfat milk
- half cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Pour milk in a saucepan and put it on low warmth. When the milk warms up, add chocolate chips and stir till they soften. (Don’t deliver the milk to a boil)
- Once the chocolate chips are melted, take away the milk from warmth and let it relaxation for 3 to 5 minutes. Add honey, Peppermint extract, vanilla extract, and Greek yogurt. Mix rigorously. There ought to be no lumps (you’ll be able to even use a hand mixer for this)
- Pour it into ramekins and let it chill for a minimum of two hours.
- Serve chilled.