Recipe and picture courtesy of Gaia Herbs.
The conventional Golden Milk recipe has been savored for hundreds of years. With turmeric and different Ayurvedic herbs, it’s used to help the thoughts and physique in some ways.
Traditional Golden Milk Recipe
- 1 tsp. ghee
- 1 serving Gaia Herbs Golden Milk
- Pinch Saffron threads (non-compulsory)
- 1 cup entire or 2 % milk*
- 1-2 tsp. honey, to style
- Place the ghee in a small saucepan set over medium warmth.
- Once melted, whisk within the Golden Milk, saffron and milk.
- Heat, stirring typically, till combination is sort of heat however not boiling.
- Remove from warmth and add honey to style.
- Pour right into a cup and drink instantly.
Tip: Personalize your Golden Milk by including any of Gaia’s Liquid Herbal Extracts to fit your tastes and help your health. Add a dropperful of Gaia’s Ginger for tasty digestive help, or attempt Holy Basil for stress help.
*For a vegan choice, merely use coconut oil and your favourite nondairy milk.